Some attempts to explain a few scientific subjects.
It's certainly not great or something, but I hope you like it...
My own notes:
=> "Fun stuff" or Reasonable notes:
- Short overview Interstellar Propulsion Techniques.
- Extremely simple note on "Dark Matter".
- Very short and simple note on "Quantum Teleportation".
- Very short and simple note on "Quantum Computing".
- A very simple note on Colliding Branes - The Ekpyrotic Universe.
- A few notes on Entanglement, Decoherence, and other aspects of Quantum Mechanics (QM).
- A few simple notes on some special results of "Weak Measurements" and paradoxes (QM).
- A very simple note on Superstrings and Branes.
- A very simple introduction in Wormholes.
- Extremely simple view on the "Large Scale Universe"
- Nice tour around Exo Planets.
- Giganotosaurus versus Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Short overview and comparison of prehistoric Top Predators.
- Short overview of large Marine Predators from the past.
=> I don't throw it away, but the following is too old, or just not good enough:
- A very simple note on Topological Defects
- A few simple notes on the Higgs field and boson
- Simple note on the Vacuum, ZPE, and Qantum Foam
- A very simple note on Cosmic Inflation, and the recent discovery of "ripples" (b-mode polarization).
Last update: 9 November, 2014